This beauty kit includes the gua sha, face roller and our resin trinket tray - the skincare tools you need for radiant, glowing skin. The gua sha and face roller helps your skin to absorb the beauty rejuvenate tired skin, reduce puffiness and promote blood circulation.
Select your preferred choice of material for your gua sha and face roller. You can also customise text on your trinket tray.
Size of trinket tray: 9.5cmx18cm (outer) / 8cmx16.8cm (inner)
*This coaster is made of resin. Please be mindful when disposing of this tray & ensure you recycle it under plastics (we do hope you never have to recycle it and to make good use of it!). We do our part to ensure a minimal use of single-use plastic and are working our way towards zero use. We hope you can join us & be as responsible as you can. Every little effort counts to save our beloved Earth.
Please leave your card message in the box provided.
Deliveries & Shipping:
We will hand deliver your parcel to most areas in KL & PJ. We will ship the parcel everywhere else in Malaysia.
For enquiries, contact us at +6012-807 2131 or email email@example.com
A face roller can also improve blood circulation in your face, flush out toxins by stimulating lymphatic drainage, decrease puffiness and may even clear stuffy sinuses.
How to use:
1. After toning, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Taking your face roller, start at the neck and roll in an upward direction.
3. Then roll from the jawline up to your ear on both sides. Continue this motion from the jaw to the cheekbone.
4. With the smaller side, roll under the eyes up to the temples.
5. Roll in an outwards and upwards direction starting from the eyebrows up to the hairline across the forehead.
Facial Gua Sha can help relieve tension in muscles, boost blood circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage to reduce bloating.
How to use the Gua Sha:
1. After cleansing, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Holding the tool flat against your face, start at the forehead. Scrape in an upwards direction with light pressure from the eyebrows up to the forehead.
3. Then move to the center of your face in outwards motion from the nose out to the ears.
4. Then very gently, scrape from the inner corner of your eye out towards the temple.
5. For the jawline, use the side of your Gua Sha tool with the 2 curves. Scrape from the chin up to the ear.