Kickstart your indoor jungle with these crowd favourites that are easy to care for. Plants in this bundle: Boston Fern & Peacock Plant.
These plants come in generic terracotta plastic pots. Other pots are sold separately - head on over to our main Plant page for our selection!
Approx. size: 20cm x 20cm (height of each plant may vary)
- Indirect sunlight. You can place this plant on a shaded balcony or indoors near a window without direct sunlight.
- A cool-ish to warm and humid environment. If you have your a/c switched on 24/7, you may want to place a humidifier near your plants so they don’t dry up. An indoor temperature of between 20-25 degrees is ideal but slightly warmer is absolutely fine too. The key is to listen to your plant and to make adjustments accordingly.
- Water until soil is moderately moist. One way to tell if the soil is too dry is to stick your finger in it. Don’t over-water your plant!
- Yellow leaves are the result of too much water
- Leaf drop is usually the result of cold temperatures
- Dry, shrivelled leaves usually indicate that the plants are not receiving enough humidity, or are receiving too much direct sun
These are just a few tips that we've compiled and shared with you. We recommend that you do your own research about your plant so you can care for it perfectly!