Kickstart your indoor jungle with these crowd favourites that are easy to care for. Plants in this bundle: Calathea Corona & Holly Syngonium.
These plants come in generic terracotta plastic pots. Other pots are sold separately - head on over to our main Plant page for our selection!
Approx. size: 20cm x 20cm (height of each plant may vary)
- Indirect sunlight. You can place this plant on a shaded balcony or indoors near a window without direct sunlight.
- A cool-ish to warm and humid environment. If you have your a/c switched on 24/7, you may want to place a humidifier near your plants so they don’t dry up. An indoor temperature of between 20-25 degrees is ideal but slightly warmer is absolutely fine too. The key is to listen to your plant and to make adjustments accordingly.
- Water until soil is moderately moist. One way to tell if the soil is too dry is to stick your finger in it. Don’t over-water your plant!
- Yellow leaves are the result of too much water
- Leaf drop is usually the result of cold temperatures
- Dry, shrivelled leaves usually indicate that the plants are not receiving enough humidity, or are receiving too much direct sun
These are just a few tips that we've compiled and shared with you. We recommend that you do your own research about your plant so you can care for it perfectly!
**NOTE: If you're purchasing a product that needs to be shipped (i.e. areas outside KL&PJ), you may still be prompted to choose your delivery date/time before proceeding to checkout/payment. We are working to fix this but in the meantime, do just select any date/time to continue - don't worry, we will disregard it. We're so sorry for any inconvenience caused!
We do daily deliveries in KL & PJ between 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday. WhichKrafters need their beauty sleep on Sundays!
We can still do deliveries outside our usual hours but an additional fee will be charged. Contact us to check on rates.
For large orders that require a large vehicle or multiple vehicles to deliver your items, a top-up fee will be required. We will contact you separately for this!
We only deliver to selected areas in the Klang Valley. You will be prompted to do a postcode check in the Cart drawer before proceeding to Checkout.
We ship selected products nationwide. Your parcel will take approximately 3-7 working days. Please expect delays during lockdown and national festive occasions.
>> If you have any questions or issues with placing your order, please contact us via WhatsApp at +6012-807 2131 or fill in the Ask A Question form below.
Please read our full delivery terms on our FAQ and Terms & Conditions pages.
Here's what you should know about Helium Gas.
All our balloons are air-filled. We no longer use helium gas as there is a worldwide shortage of the gas which is more direly needed in the medical & scientific world. Here's an article that you can read about it here. There are lots more articles on the helium shortage that you can read about on the internet - just ask Google!
But don't worry, your balloons will look just as good as if they were filled with helium - we prop them up on a pole so it'll look like they're floating! What's better is that they'll 'stand' way longer than if they were filled with helium. A typical 'float' period for regular balloons are about 4-8 hours in our weather. With our supports, your balloons will be standing until they completely deflate, which could take days and, for some, even weeks to months!
*CAUTION* We would caution you about the current sale of helium filled balloons. As helium gas is more expensive now (due to the shortage), the cost of your helium balloon should be a little pricier than it once was. If it isn't, do be wary as the gas used may be mixed with (or be entirely) a flammable gas such as hydrogen. Here is one occasion in Malaysia where many were injured due to this: https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/10/529789/balloon-explosion-it-was-hydrogen-not-helium