These are uninflated balloons. You will need a balloon pump to inflate them, you can buy one here.
Now you can DIY your own balloon party decor the way you like it.
Each Bubble Balloon comes with 10pcs of 5" Latex Balloons. These mini latex balloons will have to be inserted into the Bubble Balloon and inflated inside.
How to inflate the Bubble Balloon and stuff it with 5" Latex Balloons:
- First, inflate the Bubble Balloon slightly so there's a little room for the 5" Latex Balloons.
- Use a chopstick (or something similar) to insert a 5" latex balloon through the neck of the Bubble Balloon. Align the neck of the latex balloon with the neck of the Bubble Balloon.
- Using your balloon pump, slowly inflate the 5" Latex Balloon while gripping both necks securely.
- Once inflated, tie off the neck of the latex balloon and release. Repeat until all 10 latex balloons are inside the Bubble Balloon.
- Then inflate the Bubble Balloon until all creases along the seam have disappeared - take care not to overinflate. Tie the neck of the Bubble Balloon with a generous amount of string. If you have a spare latex balloon, you can use this to tie the neck too.
Choose your 5" Latex Balloon colour in the options next to the image. You can choose 1 colour for all 100pcs or 2 colours of 50pcs each.