You can now customise your own Pamper gift parcel! To get started, pick 3 items from the list of mandatory options above. For extra brownie points, you can customise your parcel with the chargeable Optional Add-ons!
[Note: Maximum number of add-ons is 3 items.]
Photos of each product can be viewed in the product gallery above. You can also send a message on a card. Just leave a note in the Card Message box.
Please let us know the sender's name and recipient's name and contact number in the Order Note box in your Cart drawer (it pops out from the right side of your screen when you add an item).
We will hand deliver your parcel to most areas in KL & PJ. We will ship the parcel everywhere else in Malaysia.
For enquiries, contact us at +6012-807 2131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A face roller can also improve blood circulation in your face, flush out toxins by stimulating lymphatic drainage, decrease puffiness and may even clear stuffy sinuses.
How to use:
1. After toning, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Taking your face roller, start at the neck and roll in an upward direction.
3. Then roll from the jawline up to your ear on both sides. Continue this motion from the jaw to the cheekbone.
4. With the smaller side, roll under the eyes up to the temples.
5. Roll in an outwards and upwards direction starting from the eyebrows up to the hairline across the forehead.
Facial Gua Sha can help relieve tension in muscles, boost blood circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage to reduce bloating.
How to use the Gua Sha:
1. After cleansing, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Holding the tool flat against your face, start at the forehead. Scrape in an upwards direction with light pressure from the eyebrows up to the forehead.
3. Then move to the center of your face in outwards motion from the nose out to the ears.
4. Then very gently, scrape from the inner corner of your eye out towards the temple.
5. For the jawline, use the side of your Gua Sha tool with the 2 curves. Scrape from the chin up to the ear.