Please ensure you read these Terms & Conditions carefully before proceeding. If you have any questions, drop us a message on WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 to clarify them before making payment.
This package includes the balloon garland installation, rental of the gold frame and cake plinth with 1 or 2 standing balloons.
BALLOONS & COLOURS
Colours on your device may differ from colours in real life.
- If you would like a different colour palette not listed in the options, you can drop us a message on WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 to enquire about availability. We'll be happy to help!
- Our balloons are of various sizes and materials and are all air filled only. There will be no hazard of 'exploding' balloons due to dangerous gases being used in place of helium or of them flying away & polluting the earth!
- No two balloon garlands are ever the same as we like keeping our style organic. What this means is that our balloons are always inflated at random sizes to create an organic effect when they're strung together. Depending on the way the balloons are connected, the 'flow' will always be different from another garland we install. Your garland flow will be different from this photo which is intended to only be a reference.
- All our balloon garland backdrops come with the option of including foil balloons (generally gold or silver). These are optional and will not cost you extra. Each garland may include up to 5 foil balloons. This is purely a preference - the balloon garland can look just as beautiful with or without the foils & is largely dependent on the look & feel you're after :)
- Themed foil balloons will incur an extra charge (eg. Mermaid, Unicorn, Ice cream etc). You may choose these from the options provided. If you can't find what you're looking for, drop us a message on WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 and we'll be happy to help
- Does not include the custom acrylic signage you see in the photo.
- If you would like a customised signage not listed in the options provided, you can drop us a message on WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 to enquire about it & one of our WhichKrafters will be happy to help :)
- Wednesday to Sunday between 10am-6pm only.
- You can choose to have your backdrop set up at a date up to 3 months later.
- If we are required to setup/dismantle outside our work days/hours, there will be an additional charge starting from rm100.
- We will set up your decor during the selected time frame at checkout. Please ensure that your party starts after this time frame.
- We will dismantle our decor the following day. If your venue requires same-day dismantling & it falls outside our work days/hours, there will be an additional charge starting from rm100.
- Our party backdrop setups can only be done 3 days after your purchase.
- If you require an urgent/express setup earlier than that, there will be an additional charge starting from RM100. Please contact us via WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 to find out about our team's availability.
AREAS OUTSIDE KL/PJ
- Setup venues outside our usual service areas in KL & PJ will incur an additional logistics charge starting from RM50. These areas include Shah Alam, Klang, Sungai Buloh, Serdang, Rawang, Ampang, outskirts of Cheras/Puchong/Subang etc.
- We require an unobstructed space of at least 10ft(h) x 10ft(w) x 5ft(d).
- The space should preferably be indoors and air-conditioned to prolong the 'lifespan' and shine of your balloons. The hot and humid climate of our outdoors will cause your balloons to shrink at a rapid rate and even burst.
- If you have any questions about these requirements, please drop us a message on WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 to chat.
CHANGES TO YOUR PARTY BACKDROP / DATE
- Any changes requested will be subject to availability.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellations.
DAMAGE TO RENTAL ITEMS
- Any damage done to our rented items including but not limited to the backdrop frame, cake plinth and cake stand will be chargeable at the following rates upon dismantling:
- backdrop frame (square/circle/etc) RM500
- cake plinth RM150
- cake stand RM50
- 'Damage' means the item/s are dented, bent, broken or paint that has been scratched off.
- Any additional items for rent that may be added to the options list from time to time will also be subject to these same terms. Kindly contact us to check on the rates for damage for items not listed above.
- To help minimise the spread of the Covid-19 virus, our team will do a self-test & send you the results before entering the setup venue. Our team will also be masked up at all times.
- If you or anyone at the venue has tested positive, kindly let us know! Some of us live with young children and the elderly with comorbidities and would not want to risk infecting them. We do thank you for your kind cooperation.
- If you have any questions, do drop us a message on WhatsApp +6012-807 2131 and one of our WhichKrafters will be happy to help! Or you can drop us an email at email@example.com
**NOTE: If you're purchasing a product that needs to be shipped (i.e. areas outside KL&PJ), you may still be prompted to choose your delivery date/time before proceeding to checkout/payment. We are working to fix this but in the meantime, do just select any date/time to continue - don't worry, we will disregard it. We're so sorry for any inconvenience caused!
We do daily deliveries in KL & PJ between 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday. WhichKrafters need their beauty sleep on Sundays!
We can still do deliveries outside our usual hours but an additional fee will be charged. Contact us to check on rates.
For large orders that require a large vehicle or multiple vehicles to deliver your items, a top-up fee will be required. We will contact you separately for this!
We only deliver to selected areas in the Klang Valley. You will be prompted to do a postcode check in the Cart drawer before proceeding to Checkout.
We ship selected products nationwide. Your parcel will take approximately 3-7 working days. Please expect delays during lockdown and national festive occasions.
>> If you have any questions or issues with placing your order, please contact us via WhatsApp at +6012-807 2131 or fill in the Ask A Question form below.
Please read our full delivery terms on our FAQ and Terms & Conditions pages.
Here's what you should know about Helium Gas.
All our balloons are air-filled. We no longer use helium gas as there is a worldwide shortage of the gas which is more direly needed in the medical & scientific world. Here's an article that you can read about it here. There are lots more articles on the helium shortage that you can read about on the internet - just ask Google!
But don't worry, your balloons will look just as good as if they were filled with helium - we prop them up on a pole so it'll look like they're floating! What's better is that they'll 'stand' way longer than if they were filled with helium. A typical 'float' period for regular balloons are about 4-8 hours in our weather. With our supports, your balloons will be standing until they completely deflate, which could take days and, for some, even weeks to months!
*CAUTION* We would caution you about the current sale of helium filled balloons. As helium gas is more expensive now (due to the shortage), the cost of your helium balloon should be a little pricier than it once was. If it isn't, do be wary as the gas used may be mixed with (or be entirely) a flammable gas such as hydrogen. Here is one occasion in Malaysia where many were injured due to this: https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/10/529789/balloon-explosion-it-was-hydrogen-not-helium