In this Luxe Pamper parcel, we have:
- Rose Quartz Face Roller & Guasha set
- a jar of Aloe Vera gel
- 150g Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Bouquet of Fresh Flowers of the day
Choose from our 3 packaging options above! Your order will by default be packaged in a brown kraft paper bag but for a small fee, you'll have the option of packaging your gift in either a cardboard box or a handkrafted wooden box (reusable & recommended!).
Deliveries & Shipping:
We will hand deliver your parcel to most areas in KL & PJ. We will ship the parcel everywhere else in Malaysia.
For enquiries, contact us at +6012-807 2131 or email email@example.com
A face roller can also improve blood circulation in your face, flush out toxins by stimulating lymphatic drainage, decrease puffiness and may even clear stuffy sinuses.
How to use:
1. After toning, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Taking your face roller, start at the neck and roll in an upward direction.
3. Then roll from the jawline up to your ear on both sides. Continue this motion from the jaw to the cheekbone.
4. With the smaller side, roll under the eyes up to the temples.
5. Roll in an outwards and upwards direction starting from the eyebrows up to the hairline across the forehead.
Facial Gua Sha can help relieve tension in muscles, boost blood circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage to reduce bloating.
How to use the Gua Sha:
1. After cleansing, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Holding the tool flat against your face, start at the forehead. Scrape in an upwards direction with light pressure from the eyebrows up to the forehead.
3. Then move to the center of your face in outwards motion from the nose out to the ears.
4. Then very gently, scrape from the inner corner of your eye out towards the temple.
5. For the jawline, use the side of your Gua Sha tool with the 2 curves. Scrape from the chin up to the ear.