Each balloon bunch includes:
- 3 x 18” foil balloons
- 3 x 12” latex balloons
- 1 x 12” confetti latex balloon
- These balloons come air-filled and are supported by a pole and water base.
- Comes with a string of handmade paper tassels to match.
- Confetti type and colours may vary slightly compared to what is shown here.
- 18” foil balloons come in 3 shapes: circle, star or heart. Your bunch will have any of these shapes - it’ll be at random but you can request for certain shapes to be used. Just key it in the comment box!
- Colours of balloons may look different in real life. On-screen colours (and even those on different devices) may look different too.
- Some balloon colours may not be available at the time of purchase. We will replace those with similar colours.
**NOTE: If you're purchasing a product that needs to be shipped (i.e. areas outside KL&PJ), you may still be prompted to choose your delivery date/time before proceeding to checkout/payment. We are working to fix this but in the meantime, do just select any date/time to continue - don't worry, we will disregard it. We're so sorry for any inconvenience caused!
We do daily deliveries in KL & PJ between 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday. WhichKrafters need their beauty sleep on Sundays!
We can still do deliveries outside our usual hours but an additional fee will be charged. Contact us to check on rates.
For large orders that require a large vehicle or multiple vehicles to deliver your items, a top-up fee will be required. We will contact you separately for this!
We only deliver to selected areas in the Klang Valley. You will be prompted to do a postcode check in the Cart drawer before proceeding to Checkout.
We ship selected products nationwide. Your parcel will take approximately 3-7 working days. Please expect delays during lockdown and national festive occasions.
>> If you have any questions or issues with placing your order, please contact us via WhatsApp at +6012-807 2131 or fill in the Ask A Question form below.
Please read our full delivery terms on our FAQ and Terms & Conditions pages.
Here's what you should know about Helium Gas.
All our balloons are air-filled. We no longer use helium gas as there is a worldwide shortage of the gas which is more direly needed in the medical & scientific world. Here's an article that you can read about it here. There are lots more articles on the helium shortage that you can read about on the internet - just ask Google!
But don't worry, your balloons will look just as good as if they were filled with helium - we prop them up on a pole so it'll look like they're floating! What's better is that they'll 'stand' way longer than if they were filled with helium. A typical 'float' period for regular balloons are about 4-8 hours in our weather. With our supports, your balloons will be standing until they completely deflate, which could take days and, for some, even weeks to months!
*CAUTION* We would caution you about the current sale of helium filled balloons. As helium gas is more expensive now (due to the shortage), the cost of your helium balloon should be a little pricier than it once was. If it isn't, do be wary as the gas used may be mixed with (or be entirely) a flammable gas such as hydrogen. Here is one occasion in Malaysia where many were injured due to this: https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/10/529789/balloon-explosion-it-was-hydrogen-not-helium