Adding the face roller and Gua Sha tool into your facial routine has a ton of benefits for your skin. Just like a body massage, these tools can massage your face to reduce stress and release tension. It can also improve blood circulation in your face, flush out toxins by stimulating lymphatic drainage, decrease puffiness and may even clear stuffy sinuses.
Pair this set of Rose Quartz Face Roller and Gua Sha with our Aloe Vera Gel for extra cooling to soothe your skin.
Product weight: 100g
How to use the face roller:
1. After toning, apply a dollop of aloe vera gel or a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Taking your face roller, start at the neck and roll in an upward direction.
3. Then roll from the jawline up to your ear on both sides. Continue this motion from the jaw to the cheekbone.
4. With the smaller side, roll under the eyes up to the temples.
5. Roll in an outwards and upwards direction starting from the eyebrows up to the hairline across the forehead.
How to use the Gua Sha tool:
1. After cleansing, apply a few drops of facial oil or serum.
2. Holding the tool flat against your face, start at the forehead. Scrape in an upwards direction with light pressure from the eyebrows up to the forehead.
3. Then move to the center of your face in outwards motion from the nose out to the ears.
4. Then very gently, scrape from the inner corner of your eye out towards the temple.
5. For the jawline, use the side of your Gua Sha tool with the 2 curves. Scrape from the chin up to the ear.
For enquiries, contact us at +6012-807 2131 or email email@example.com